- Completed undergraduate degree at San Francisco State University in 2019, with a major in Criminal Justice.
- Completed ABA-Approved Paralegal Studies program at SFSU in 2021.
- Very passionate about helping others.
- She enjoys doing volunteer work in the community and has volunteered at the Family Law Facilitator’s Office in San Mateo Superior Court.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- San Francisco native, and in her spare time, she enjoys the outdoors and hiking with her two dogs.
- San Francisco State University, B.A. Criminal Justice
- San Francisco State University, ABA-Approved Paralegal Studies Program